Monday, December 5

you dream what i'm dreaming, you see what i'm seeing, loves a shadow on the wall with the face of god

okies, soooo tonite I have an old school friend visiting. We weren't always friends, in fact for a long time we had little more than a mutual tolerance, but int he last couple of years of school and unlikely alliance formed between me, Vibs and Delaney. Even stranger is that I have kept in touch with both. I am glad, they were good friends and we had fun. I have pictures to prove it. :)
Anyway, Delaney is coming over for the night, and i am looking forward to reminiscing and catching up (it's been a while). Just a shame its a school night so we can't stay up too late.

2 Comments:

Blogger QueenieCarly said...

Phone in sick to work.

Its so nice to catch up with old friends. I have way too many that have been neglected lately.

4:17 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

I know, i find it hard to fit everything in these days. :(

8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home