Monday, December 5

you know i would do anything, anything you say

Listening to the new Darkness album, it's all good. Had a lovely weekend too, Mark and Phil and I went to Stratford for the day, a little wander, then coffee, then another wander, then tea and so it went. We stopped at TGI Fridays for supper on the way back, which was cool, but expensive for what it was, and sadly not as i remmber it (although I was last there 10 yrs ago). I got thrashed ion a couple of xbox games and we watched a couple of movies.it was fun just chilling.
Sunday morning I breakfasted at Borders with the boys as usual.
Munky has been a little out of sorts, i think he feels unsettled at home at the moment, I am sure he will adjust, but in the mean time, i am trying to minimise the disruption to his routine.
Tammy seems to be settling in a bit more, a night out on Friday seems to have helped. Sounds like she had a good time and got on fine with everyone, which is cool. I tend to do my own thing and worry a little that she's so isolated so as she starts to get to know people i think she will feel less out on a limb here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tammy is fine hunny~pea you just do whatever you're doing
I've found my "feet" and courage again thank god!

4:23 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

good, hey i'm allowed to worry. ;)

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home