Thursday, January 26

P(l)ay Day fun

I love pay day!!! I bought curtains for the bedroom, good foundation from clinique (after i had the girl plaster my whole face in assorted gunks), a new saucepan in pastel blue, and an aquamarine cushion to tie the colour splashes in the curtains in with the rest of the bedroom, there will be photos in due course. I feel fabulous. I didn't shoe shop in the end becauase my feet hurt from wearing heels for the first timein donkeys years, so i came back to the office and switched back to trainers.
Ah the bliss. I shall of course be broke again by monday. lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have so much shopping to do and haven't done any in a long, long time. I'm hanging onto to every penny I have. All I keep hearing is 'Paris is really expensive, you know?'

3:51 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

Sounds fun! I love shopping.

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home