Monday, January 23

prophetic posting

so i got home tonite to discover next door are tunring their little covered car port area into a formal garage orroom or something and the beams are 6 inches over the boundary, meaning on my property. I wouldn't mind frankly exceptialready have a problem with the drainage that side which is wreaking havoc in the kitchen, legally they are requiredto notiy me, whicch they didn't and i may be selling in 18 months and it will de value the property. I hate dealing with stuff like this, so i phoned my parents for advice, girdedmy loins and went over there, nice as pie to try andd sort things out. At first it looked like it was gonna betricky but as soon as their chap heard me say "legally if you work within a metre of the boundary you should get my permission" he recomeded they cut it back. I hate this,i feel like a bad neighbour even tho' i've done nothing wrong. It's very stressful. AAargh. At least i didn't have to get the council involved. Sheesh.
Then it turns outbecause i didnt do a safe disconnect my assignment didn't save to my mem stick,so i can't work on it tonite. I guess i shall kick back with a CD and work on my website and drink till i stop feeling stressed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Yikes! I hate situations like that!

9:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...drink till i stop feeling stressed." Love it!

Good luck with that.

3:47 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

Kamper, I know, it sucks butt bigstyle. It seems to have been resolved ok, but ugh!!
Carly, it didn't take much coz by the time i finished the first Vodka and lemonade Mark came on line and distracted me till i felt better. :)

8:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing nothing wrong and they are being smucks forcing you into that position. Stop with the unecissary guilt.

*hugs*

xNx

9:49 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

cheers Hun. :)

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home