Friday, January 13

Mangoes. that's all i have to say.

It's Friday and that means it's time for your Toasty recommendation of the week.
I love food, it's no great surprise to anyone who knows me that i spend lots fo time thinking about food. Of course i am far to lazy to make the most out of this specific obsession, I am happy to eat whatever i throw in the microwave first. But I do appreciate the efforts of others to develop succulent and delicious treats!!
So you may have guessed by now that todays recommendation is a food related one. It is.
This blog http://www.chocolateandzucchini.com/ is fabulous, it has wonderful recipes and a delightful style to it and it links to loads of other foodie sites. Go and discover and enjoy!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and be sure to eat them naked for best effect...the mangoes, that is
: D

2:23 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

Ohh I love that site!
I have TONS of food blog sites that I frequent.
MMM FOOD!

5:24 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

Y&O - yeah? Give me details girl!!!

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home