Thursday, January 12

Roundabouts - but no swings

I think we are due a little bit of Ville in our lives about now.

Whew, i'm in that totally exhausted and totally wired too. Good day. Spent hours travelling to, studying at and getting back from college, did my presentation, one of my great fears conquered. Yay!! actually by the end of i was kind of enjoying myself,i amvery excited about my double mini roundabout, how sad is that!!! Then i got home and my t shirts had been delivered, 1PW shirts, one for me and one for my fella, of course i have already cutthe kneck out of mine coz i hate that about t shirts.
New series tonite on sky 1 - called Bones that i am looking forward to watching, and recording for future obsessing. generally life is sweeeeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home