Thursday, January 5

the hardest to learn was the least complicated

I love the indigo girls.
School turned out to be fun last night. It always is really, it's just dragging myself there in the first place that isn't, and frankly i could use the time at the moment.
Gonna take study leave this pm and go home and try to get this report started as the weekend is gonna be another busy one.
1PW wrestling on Saturday - yay!!! how excited am I!!! I hope AL Snow is wrestling again!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday I am doing a pheasant casserole and hopefully Warro is gonna come by to sample it with us. Hmm, may need to clean the furries if I am asking people over for food. lol.
Wel, so far it's been a fairly productive day, just need to get lots of work done this afternoon at home now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

I haven't listened to the Indigo Chicks in forever. I love them.

1:09 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

they are indeed awesome. :)

8:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home