Friday, December 30

I'm back -briefly

Well we got back last night and after a bit of tidying up, sorting out various furries and starting to unpack I was too tired to care about what happenedonlinewhile I was away. This morningI have grabbed a few minutes before Mark gets up, just to say we had a wonderfull time and are now off to his family for two nights. Returning on Sunday.
Monday or Tuesday I shall upload pictures and tell you all about it properly, in themean time, all the traffic noise and street lights are a little annoying after a week in blissfull isolation, with a sky full of stars and the only noise my own snoring.
See you all in the new year!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to see pictures.

11:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! Can't wait!

Hope 2006 is a happy and exciting year for you!

4:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home