Thursday, December 22

i'm just searching through the wreckage of all my twisted dreams

Well, i'm all packed and ready to load up and go!! I am really looking forward to getting to Devon, it's so beautiful there. I should mention, it will leave me without internet for a week, my parents are a bit pre historic, it's because they are so isolated. Oh, i must do an emergancy phone list for my furry sitters. and print off the directions in case Mark forgets.
I'm happy!!!!!
I'm excited. Buzzing even. :)

I don't think i slept too well, i woke up on Marks side of the bed, which is unusual for me, very disorienting.still, all good now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas, Bon Voyage, etc
lol

8:56 am  
Blogger Toni said...

Merry Christmas! Have a great time!

3:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had an awesome holiday, Toast. I haven't been able to visit in a while because I've been so busy with Christmas preparation. Now that it's all over and done, I'll be around a lot more. Can't wait to hear about your celebrations.

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home