Tuesday, January 3

New year and back to work

Well, it's been a busy and lovely Christmas. A week at my parents home, back for 1 night then a weekend at the in laws. Then finally home to relax. Mark is moving in this year. We haven't set a date yet but we have been reviewing the finances and I just cancelled sky tv. lol, not even moved in and i'm already comprimising. heehee

We went to the Arkwright New years eve for a couple of drinks with John and Kathey and the Dragon, who is lovely. yay!!

I didn't take many photos this time oddly. But here are a couple of my siblings and their partners.
Piers and Denise
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Elissa and David
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and Piers have the same face when you smile big!
; )

9:36 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

lol. I know, you shoukld see photos of us as kids. identical.

10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home