Tuesday, January 10

Plans for the disorganised

Right, well, I am not one of the most organised people ever, far from it, i live in perpetual chaos. Problem with that is i love to organise, i love to plan and i love things tidy. My nature is to be a messy pack rat, but i crave minimalism and order.
Well A friend at work has just admitted to having a laugh with one of the others about how i have a plan for everything, getting engaged, married, having kids, my funeral, qualifications the lot. Of course on a day to day level i am rubbish, but i've got the five year plan down!
Ah well. Such is life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

I wish I could do that!

6:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have plans too. Both short and logn term. The problem is that none of them are ever followed!

6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home