Monday, January 16

Food glorius food

Continuing over from fridays recommendation, i had a wonderful weekend cooking. I wanted to test my new steamer, and Marks brother was visiting, so I indulged myself this weekend.
Friday i did steamed prawns and salmon in a cheese sauce, with pasta and stemed veg. Can i just say, yumm!!!
Saturday, we had bagels for lunch, and for supper i did steamed chickenm in morrocan spices with sauteed potatoes (with fennel), and i baked a fairly low fat cake.
Sunday I did a nice traditional beef stew, and it was delicious.

As for what we did, well Mark was sick all saturday so we did nothing really, and sunday we visited lichfield, which has a really impressive cathedral.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the glories of good food! you are really making me HUNGRY!

1:41 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

lol, well if you like pasta bolognaise then keep space for supper tonite. ;)

1:52 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

Wow!!! And YUMM!!!!

9:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love knowing that there are people out there who relish in the act of cooking. I just need to meet more of them! (And ones who live on the West Coast of Canada!)

6:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home