Wednesday, January 25

Where's your head at?

My mind has been all over the place the last week or so, i am Pms'ing, doing exams and assignments and feeling poorly.
Oh dear, could i whine just a little bit more?
Odd day so far, but not neccessarily a bad one. Other than the above obv. I have my first assessment for Autocad today and i just finished my second accident investigation assignment, so taking tommorrow off from homework before getting stuck into studying for next weeks exam.
Apart from feeling so nauseaous things are good, my foot is improving and i walked to work today. A dog tore apart my rubbish bag over night so i had to clean it all up in my PJ's before my bath this am, but i blow dryed my hair for the first time in ages and ended up buying a new hairbrush (£7, the most i've ever spent on one).
Tonite, after the assignment i shall curl up in bed with a milky drink and try to unwind properly at last, me my lava lamp and my Paul McKenna "you're too wonderfull" CD. lol. Girly bliss.
And tommorrow is payday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home