Monday, April 3

Sink or swim?

I've managed a couple of decent nights sleep in the last week, so naturally allt he overtired, strung out stuff has hit me, i feel like icould collapse between the sheets and stay there for a month. I have so much to do, at home, for school, at work, and i am so overwhelmed and energyless i am frozen looking at it.
I made a little headway this weekend, I did 7 loads of laundry, well washed it and hung it out anyway, it's all drying, soon I shall have to deal with getting it all put away.
This morning i walked into work, iwas doing it every day before xmas, last week i didn't manage once, just couldn't find the energy, which is silly coz i always feel more alive for doing it.
Tonite i am swimming with Q69, that should be fun, we always have a giggle and she traiend as a gym instructor,she got 18 laps out of me last time, i've never done more than 8 before in my life!! And she didn't even have to make me cry. lol.
I took the afternoon as study leave, did about 10minutes studying, i shall take the stuff with me to work tommorrow and try to get stuck in in the morning before people get in, tho i have lunch with Tammy, a meeting in the am and a meeting inthe afternoon, so time will be a little tight. Maybe tommorrow night i willbeinthe mood to study, maybe i will just have to knuckle down if i don't wantto fail this module.
Right, i am gonna get some dinner so it's all down before i hit the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home