Tuesday, March 21

out of my depth

Odd day yesterday. Walked to work, had a meeting i'd forgotten about in the morning where I said, umm a lot, but came out of it, slightly sheepish and very fired up. Met Marie for lunch, yay! quiet afternoon, went home. Walked to Anna's, hung out for a while, went swimming with Anna. I haven't been swimming in about 3 years, I am a poor swimmer, my only stroke is a front flail, bit like crawl, but less slick, did 18 laps, considerably more than i used to, was home just before 10pm, watched americas next top model, went to bed. Slept badly.
Got up late this morning but feeling energised. Flagging a bit now, roll on lunchtime.
I feel a little disconnected at the moment, not sure why, not even sure what from. Hmmm. Need to shake it off and get back to the world. Loads to do at home tonite too, including update the food blog with pics from Cafe Italiano.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Hello :)

You'll never guess what happened...so you sent me the golden syrup...it's delish (I'm still trying to decide how to use it - so far it's just been right off my finger - I bet it'd be good on ice cream)
Anyway, I was shopping this weekend - went to this store called World Market. Was looking around, saw some Cadbury chocolates, figured out they were the American nasty Cadbury chocolate, saw some English tea, looked up and SYRUP! But, it was in a glass jar. It was so weird.

Now at least I know where to get my fix :)

4:22 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

lmao!!! not the same out of a jar, the tin is the only way to go. ;)
Let me know how it compares.

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home