Friday, March 10

when oh when will it be spring!!!

I have a sore throat. grumble grumble, actually eveything is sore and i seem to have bruised one of my fingers so that's hurting too. I am sick to death of cold wet misery, I want sunshine!!!! I want warm breezes, I want picnincs on blankets and Easter Camping trips and to not have a sore throat. For gods sake there has been frost again earlier this week, frost, in March!! WTF!!!
To top it all off I was working on my asssignment last night, how many equations can one person honestly be expected to do, I am not enamoured with economic analysis. So generally another day of Humph!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya, sister! We just got about two or three inches of SNOW the other day. SNOW!!! That was supposed to happen while I was in France, not now.

Speaking of France, I'm finally getting it together enough to start getting caught up on everyone's blogs. Sorry for the delay.

5:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home