Tuesday, February 21

Evil Email

Nyaaargh!!! I have had two days off work (not including the weekend) and come back to email being down, so I can't check my diary either. I was late for a meeting today because, in part, sort of, i couldn't access my calender on groupwise to check the start time, had to guess, and i haven't had any of my emails. I have managed to maintain a little contact with the outside world through my online email accounts, but sheesh folks this is driving me nuts!!!
Oh in happier news, Peace and Love is up and running, the festival websit set up by a couple of our perennial festivallers and contributed to by our little ole selves (or at least in my case it will be eventually).
Go see for yourselves. they take comments and reviews from all comers.
http://www.peaceandlove.org.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home