Tuesday, February 14

feels just like i'm falling for the first time, anyone perfect must be lying

Could i be more tired? I didn't sleep well again, altho that might have something ot do with the volume of coffee and the enourmous energy drink i had last night.
Ooops.
I am really having trouble concentrating, i need something mindless like stuffing envelopes to do now please.

At lunch time i bought Olive magazine, its a food mag from the BBC, Clotilde who's blog i read (Chocolate and Zucchinni) has an article in it, which is very cool indeed.
I also got my ring finger sized, which was a buzz. P by the way. :)

Today is St Valentines Day. There are various legends bout old St Val, but as far as i can tell he was a priest who was executed for marrying a pair of lovers in secret.

If you want to know more you can google it. Well in honour of his death people buy cards and presents and demonstrate their love for each other. I bought Mark a Raymond Charman print which I had framed and it is now hanging proudly on the chimney breast. The title should link to Ray's website.
I get my pressie tonite. Yay!! I love pressies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

I love presents too!!!

That magazine sounds great. Too bad we don't get British mags here too often. I love food magazines! And that Chocolate & Zucchini blog too!

6:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home