Monday, February 13

take your hat off boy when you're talking to me, and be there when i feed the tree

It's been a stragne old weekend. We headed down to Devon to bury my Dad's father, my dad being technically my stepdad, but all i've ever really known, and a top Dad. His father Chris has been a fixture most of my life and i was fond of him, but after illness and dementure it was not a sudden death.
Anyway, the funeral was fine, it was a nice service, simple and short and the family all showed up which was good.
After that, it was really quite a fun visit, i got to hang out with my siblings and their partners, talk through ome stuff with my parents and generally just get away for a couple of days. Brought back some fresh pheasants for a friend.
On saturday I dug out some photos my parents had from their wedding, when i was about 17, and my sisters wedding, nearly 6years ago, when i was a mere 22.
















Me and Piers










me again










Elissas wedding

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Yay!! I love old pictures :)

6:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home