Monday, January 30

tension and shopping

mmm, bought some scrummy new boots at the weekend, will post pics of those soon, promise, in fact might have a total boot whore post and show off my little collection.
I keep thinking about my cute boots waiting for me at home, and the furries, to stop me from getting too stressed.
I have an exam on friday morning, yuck, and weds i find out if i passed my autocad assessment, or whether he spotted my mistake and i need to retake it, then to top it off, i have Councillors being stroppy with me. Working for local government would be so much easier if it weren't for councillors, and policies about consultation It's daft really, the public complain about us wasting there council tax money, but we wouldnt waste nearly as much if we were just allowed to get on with the jobs we are trained for, its this answering to people who don't understand the issues of what we do that leads to waste. So there. pfffffffffffffft. :p
Yes, that was a vent, and yes sticking my tongue out is the last refuge of the frustrated, but hey, I am frustrated, so it's allowed.
I think i shall pop to Habitat on the way home and look at the pretty things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home