Tuesday, January 31

5 Guilty Pleasures

Ok, technically Carly didn't tag me for this, but hey ho, i'm doing it any way.

Buffy/Angel/Firefly - actually pretty much anything Joss Whedon, love sci fi, love his humour, as for the cast of Firefly, mmmm, bad thoughts. ;)

Miss Marple/Poirot/Morse - y'know, people getting murdered in posh houses in the country and stuff. I am not nearly old enough to be watching miss marple but i love it!!! Oh and Midsomer Murders, no where on earth has a higher body count, it would make Tarantino proud.

Comics - yup, i used to collect, chaos mostly, Purgatori and stuff, I even have a small collection of action figure. Hmm, sci fi, action figures, can you say uber geek?

The Crow - totally hooked, even tho only the first film and the series are really worth watching, I have the figure, the graphic novel, some comics, some related books, the dvd's some eps of the series on tape, stills, a poster, not obsessed, nooo.

Wrestling - love it, don't care if it's cheesy, these guys are awesome athletes, and i love o watch and chant and i even trained for a while a few years back. I am going to my third 1PW show in March, which will be their 3rd weekend doing shows here. :)

actually, I seem to be guilty pleasure girl, that's my five and i've not even started on food, drink, pink and fluffy stuff, etc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

My list of 5 guilty pleasures is going to be hard because I have about 5 million!

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home