Thursday, February 16

i feel a bad moon rising, i feel trouble on the way.

I love credence clearwater revival, click the tital for a ink.
I am sooo bummed today, don't know why, have been a bit emotional all week and today I just feel sooooo bleugh!
I want to curl up under my duvet till I am restored to my usual self. In the meantime I plod through work enjoying moments of brightness and otherwise greyness. Perhaps i should buy a brightly coloured top today to bring a little light in to my life. I don't have anything blue really, so that would be a start. Regardless, I shall wander at lunch time, maybe a lush bath bomb, maybe a top, maybe maybe maybe...who knows.
Ach, sorry, i'm droning, ignore me. All is well with my world and i do not understand this lowness, I think maybe its all because i am a little off colour. and so we come back to a top. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy yourself some crayons, that's what I did LOL

hope you feel better soon sweet, drink some tea
; )

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home