Thursday, March 2

all workno play

ok that's not strictly true, but it has been a busy week at work, and having finally put a whole heap of stuff to bed (thanks Balal for all the help you're a trooper) I am taking tommorrow as study leave to catch up on Deli time and school work.

I may also givein to the burningneed towander down to borders and enjoy their hospitality and blow all my money on books. yay for fridays off!!!

I called Colleen the toher day, it was so good to hear her, I left it way too long!!! Truly.

2 Comments:

Blogger GypsyOwl said...

Thank YOU so much honey. I just got your post to my New Blog. Thanks so much. I am Just Today creating the New House. hehehehe

So YOur Timing is So Serendipitous I'd Say!! :love:

7:17 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

I love Fridays off! I am taking half a day off today :)

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home