Monday, March 6

Could I be a bigger geek?




Examine my view as i sit at my computer and consider that problem.


yes those are action figures, wrestling to be accurate, except on thefar right by the monitor,that's bluntman, from Jay and SilentBob. My comic/sci fi action figs are on the shelf behind me. Sheesh. Oh and what you can't quite see is the yellow foam car an dthe orange traffic cone i got from a traffic exhibition, in work time if that helps. And my mousmat is South Park.






Ok from top going left to right we have, Angelina jolie, Al Snow (wrestler) big frame with friends, family, pets and erm, wrestlers, a poem and art from Tudor Rose and Ville Valo of HIM.

On the wall behind the PC is another pic of Ville and a notice board with a still and a number of postcards from The Crow as well as other bits and pieces of that type, on the shelves behind me issome computer stuff, someaction figs andahem, my small collectionof comic books.
Beyond that this little room contains all my CDs and Marks out of date currently not functional PC and the PS1. No, not the playstation, the actual IBM mini home computer, it's about 100yrs old and still has Silpheed (the original arcade game) on it. lol. There are also a couple more wrestling picsaround the room, and my Teenage mutant ninja turtles toy bin from when i was 10yrs old. It has things like a couple of old he-man toys in it.


See, lots of TheCrow.

8 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Kind of a geek, yep :)

3:14 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

lmao. Kind of? You are going easy on me huh?

3:59 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

Well...I have some pretty geeky things hanging around too!
Once I get a digital camera I can show you :)

5:59 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

I'm looking forward to that. :)

8:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, South Park. I am notoriously behind on current fads and until late last year had never really watched it. Sure, I knew the deal and the characters, but until it came on syndication here, I had paid no attention to it whatsoever. Now I realize the gravity of that decision. What a mistake! I *love* it.

5:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear girl, you could be so much more of a geek! Let me lead you unto the dark side. Mwahahaha

9:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops - sorry - that last one was me - forgot to sign it. That could've been very creepy huh?

xNx

9:43 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

LMAO!! N, love ya, and you can lure me further into geekdom anytime, largely by teaching me THUD!

8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home