Wednesday, March 15

Musing and muesli

Well, I made a choice, seriously, I keep saying it, but I am hoping and trusting that this time is different, lose weight, enjoy a healthier lifestyle. I walked to work, that in itself is nothing new but I had coffee before i went, take getting up and out the door a little slower, and caffiene is supposed to be good before excercise, i can't remember why, but it was. Then Muesli for brekfast, a nice one, with raspberries but no nuts in. :)
We shall see how the day develops. I shall not bore you with every detail of my progress (or potentially lack of) but will try to check in every wednesday to report, for my benefit really. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

You can DO it!

3:16 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

Thanks hunny, perfect timing!!!

3:25 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

I don't even know what museli is.

8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home