Friday, June 23

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I am doing the happy dance at my desk right now because in a couple of hours I will be free!!!!!

This weekend I have to do my soil mechanics homework which is less than 1000 words, so that's ok, clean the house and the furries, and pack. Ah yes, I have to pack for 7 days into a rucksack, including my sleeping bag, then on tuesday we are going to Denmark!!!! M & I are meeting rob at the airport and hooking up with some of the others at a B&B in copenhagen, where we will spend one night, then weds - mon we are in a field in Roskilde, living in tents, watching live music, eating, drinking and being generally merry, and almost certainly a bit grubby. Monday we pack up out tents and fly home, if we get up early enough we may even manage a festival shower, but if not, i wouldn't want to be on a plane with us. Mwahahahahahaha

I am starting to get excited, just go tto get Marks travel insurance and then i think we have everything we need. Yay us, it's very exciting!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Ohhhhhhh have a great time!!!!!!

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home