Thursday, April 6

Soccer to Some

I have never been interested in football. Occasionally i watch an England match with other people and I enjoy that well enough, but it has never occured to me to go and see a live match, or support a club or care really about any off it. I understand the offside rule because it seemed unlikely that women couldn't understand it, as i'd heard claimed. I have arrived at the conclusion that a lot of men just explain it really badly, it's actually very simple.
Anyway, M called me last night and asked how I felt about going to see some guy called Dave at a testimonial match in Wallsall. M is very excited, it would seem this guy is kind of his hero, I don't mind, he does so much for me that going to see the football is no great trauma, and i usually enjoy live events, just amused me that he wanted me to come, it's midweek so there isn't any need for me too, I am kind of pleased he wants to share this with me.
Apparently he will be introducing me to 20/20 cricket too this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home