Wednesday, July 12

killmouskie

EEEP!!! i am soo happy, my lovely mark bought me a perzzie today, a brand spanking new wireless keyboard and mouse!!!! no more sticky space bar!!! The keyboard i had was extremely cheap and on its way to dead, i bought it in a hurry when my ex spilt coffee all over my beautiful multimedia expensive one that i loved and adored. I never connected with the cheapo thing i brought home to replace it. Is it silly that i like to have a connection to my computer equipment? It's such a vital part of my life, i hate using foreign machines that aernt familiar and comforting. I like the clunk of the keys on this one, and the quickness of the mouse, and i like that my pc is an old friend, i know its little moods, and its quirks.
Any way, i bring you this post courtesy of my new gorgeous keyboard, may he serve me long and well. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home