Sunday, April 9

sleet ona sunday

It's Sunday evening and my weekly funk is uponme. I hate this, thelast couple fo hours before bed. When M goes to work on Monday (getting up at 5am) I never know ifhe will makeit down before thursday, The plus side is at least this week I know we have the long easter weekend to look forward to.
It has been a fun weekend again. On friday Dave the lodger came over in the evening and vegged out, watched tv and generally hung out. He seemstoenjoy being here, andwe love having him over, he is easy company and I am looking forward to introducing him to Phil, i think their humour should blend well. We are all going to Led Zep Too at the Charlotte att heend of the month. Well Dave stuck around till saturday afternoon, after lunch, and saturday was good too,I cooked pizza from scratch) and moved stuff around and M mowed the lawn, and sorteda PC out and stuff. Today we had a slow start, then ambled toBorders tolook at books and have a coffee, then it was into town to meet Q69 & J & a couple of others for lunch at the Eataway chinese, yum. M looked at acoustic guitars and may be making a purchase soon, cool and groovy. yay!
Now I am gonna see what I can rustle up for tea and sort sandwiches out for tommorrows lunches. I hate sunday nights, I hate that M still lives in Sheffield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home