Tuesday, May 16

96 tears


some weeks you have to wonder what the hell you did to the world to p*ss it off so damn much.
This week started outlike that. Check that, it kicked in on sunday and kept kicking.
Sunday morning I got up ready to settle into my soil mechanics homework. couldn't find my books, figured they must be at work, but a little nagging doubt kept working on me all day, along with the feeling that it was wrong not to be doing something constructive, so much that Mark was convinced i was upset about something. Not stoopid that boy.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

monday i get to work and there they aren't. EEEEEEEEEEEP. My lecturer in autocad on weds hasn't seen them, yup I made the call. I had a coursemate all set to scan the lot for me. ridiculous state i was in. anyway, i took tyhe afternoon as study leave and charged home to tear the house apart. Having devastated thehouse with my usualsubtle search tactic, I was finally about to give up and melt into a tearful mess then a thought occurred, and i popped upstairs to have one last check in the spare room. D'oh.
Ok, sowe had a couple of crates of Marks stuff inthe corridoor till friday when he tidied up a bit before mums visit.
They aren't my crates and the only things in them of mine were the books and coat ihad thrown in wearlier int he week. Just so happened it was my soil mechanics books. lol, I am a total eejit.

Today was pretty stressful and i think M had an even rougher one, so generally got home tired and cranky. cleaned the bunnies,had tea, cleaned myself, updated the website, and now feel generally restored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home