Monday, May 15

monday from hell

and it's only 8:15.
I was goign to settle into my oursework on sunday but couldn't find my book and folder, I was sure i'd brought them home but extensive rooting didn't turn them up, I decided they must be at work and tried to enjoy the day, it was slightly marred by the knowledge that i should be doing something useful and worrying about my books.
So I get to work this morning and they aren't here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to go home and tear the place apart and find them, and if they aren't there I will have ot call the uni and ask them for replacements, which will take time to get to me and I only have two weeks to do the assignment. i am in such a panic and I am stuck at work!!

2 Comments:

Blogger bluefluff said...

Hope the day got better for you :-)

3:22 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

thank fully it did!!

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home