Wednesday, May 3

ssssssssssssssso

I got tagged, my letter is S, if you want a letter leave a comment

Snow - i love it, i love how cold it is, and white, and how it covers the city and makes it clean and the memories of playing in the snow with my brother.

Sunshine - the sun is out right now and it makes me feel all happy and chilled

Soulmate - what i believe I have fond in Mark

Snakes - i love them but couldn't keep one. One of mum's friends had Pythons when i was a child that we would stroke

Sillyness - we don't indulge in it enough

Simon -a very dear and wonderful old friend

Spices - wonderful to cook with and amazing smells

Snowdrops - th first little white flowers of spring

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

I too, love spices!
What are you favorites??

6:59 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

Great list, by the way!

6:59 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

thanks hun, I realise there aren't ten things.
I love things like Cayenne pepper and paprika and stuff liek that, add a little heat and depth to a flavour. :)

8:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home