Wednesday, April 12

therapy girl

Doesn't matter that you stick hypno in front of it, it'sstill therapy. I went wanting help with my weight, but in 5-7 sessions he reckons he can also help with my confidence, stress and self sabotage. Well i feel stressed right now. I feel like i could cry right now. My first assignment came back, i have to re do a chunk of it and send it back in, it's not so much that i got stuff wrong, it is just maths and i was always lousy at that, lol, but the humiliation, Warro keeps telling me you'd have to be a moron to cock up any part of this course, so the person who's help i want is the person i'd be humiliated to go to. I shall borrow grahams file and figure it out alone, and it will be fine, but i left the next assignment late and i have to study for the exam, so i can't afford the precious hours i have to spend on the first one.
I mademy first proper appointment with the therapist, next tuesday after work, more of my precious time lost. Some days iwantto curl up in bed and wait for it all to be over. Still, I am pretty good at coping really, i tackle stuff mostly when it comes down to the wire, and i shall sort this out too. Right now I have to get ready to do someovertime for work, lol, what a joke, i can barely afford to spend normal time in work, sheesh, thank god there is no evening class during the easter hols, although i miss it,I find Autocad strangely theraputic, maybe because I am good at it.

on a lighter note,here of me and M's brother Phil at kenilworth castle

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

I love that pic (sorry I didn't read what you wrote all the way through...I'm in the middle of stuff)...but M's brother is CUTE!

4:44 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

yes he is. ;)

6:38 am  
Blogger Toni said...

I'm sorry you're feeling stressed.

Sounds like you needs LOTS of relaxation!!

5:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home