Monday, April 10

what will you do to be thin?

or in my case a healthy body weight. Well, tonite I am having my assessment interview with a hypno therapist to see if he can help me, all else having failed at this point. Over the years on meds, clubs, books and specific foods I have spent £100's at least this way, even if it doesn't work, I should feel better for my money.
I am desperate, I need to lose weight, quite a lot to get out of the "oh my god i'm amazed you haven't had a heart attack already" weight bracket. This worries me, especially since my eating is out of control and my weight is heading up again. I am unhappy with it, it makes me feel achey and lethargic and i don't sleep well and things are gettin gon top of me and sometimes i look in the mirror and want to cry, and yet in every other way my life is happier and better than it has ever been, I have never loved or accepted myself as well as i do now, everything accept my weight. I don't even wan to be thin, I love having curves, I wouldn't lose them for the world, but it is out of hand right now. Badly.
So wish me luck tonite, because if this is a no go, then i don't know what else i can do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Good luck tonight...
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Small steps...more fruits and veggies...more walking (to work perhaps).
I'm doing this too, I'm right there with you. (well, not the hypnotherapy part)

4:34 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

cool. the hypno guy was very cool, really competant. I feel god about this.

7:56 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh good!

8:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly the same place at the moment hon. Let me know how it goes.
*hugs*

xNx

2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home