Wednesday, April 19

Jackanory - Tell me a story

Ok, so yesterday I had my first session with the hypnotherapist. I went to work, walked in, and drudged through the day waiting till itwas timeto go.
My vital Stats BTW
Height 5ft 6inches
Weight 18st 4pounds (eeek)
dress size 24
i'm also a G.

Anyway, I left work 5mins early and headed up tot he bus stop,where the bus turned up instantly, as if by magic, found the place again , noproblem, but was 35mins early and he wasn't ready for me. I headed to the Subway on the corner for a coffee to wait. Lol, I paid and took my cup and got a dribble of frothy milk and water, and asplash of caffiene, and then removed my cup before the next dribble. oops. Very weak coffee. lol.

I passed thetime till i was due at the therapist and headed back. It went well, I was hypnotised, just very deep relaxation, you could move but you don't want to, and you are aware of what's going on. I remember the session but have no concept of time. We then talked a bitand i took away a cd to use till my next session. I felt relaxed and peppy. I listened tothe CDthis am and felt relaxed and peppy again. Things didn't stress me as much today. I stillate too much but not as much and we aren't actually dealing directly with my weight. It was good and i would recommend it to anyone who has trouble relaxing.

I then went straight to Q69's to tell her all about it and have a cup of tea. i didn't get a photo of the handsome fox that was trotting around her garden, wish i had. She took fat photos of me for comparison, which i will not be posting but will keep for the future. Instead I decided to post a different kindof fox. The new Dr Who. lol

3 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

I hope this goes well for you.

12:40 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

I hope this goes well for you too!
I don't know what any of your stats mean...all I know is you are no where close to a dress size 24 in US sizes. So, I have no comparison for it.

Anyway, we don't have coffee at our Subways I don't think. Hmmm...maybe we do. But, I won't get it.

6:28 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

Kamper hunny, in US sizes I am a 20 - 22
and thanks both for the support!!

8:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home