Tuesday, April 18

The rest of Easter

Ok, soooo, sunday & monday were quiet again, spent hanging around watching Scrubs and the Great Biker Build off mostly, I now know the difference between soft tail and rigis frame chopper bikes.
We went to Borders monday morning so Mark could get an acoustic guitar book and he lent me the money for Julie/Julia, a book by a Julie Powell who spent a year wrking through Julia Childs, Mastering the art of french cookery and blogged about it. Well I have read some of the blog and am really enjoying the book!!!!
i also did some homework on sunday. Pfffffffffft. :p
But I did some more this morning at work and I am getting there at last.
I baked some cakes, and made bolognaise a different way from usual, which I will post on Tales of a Tiny Kitchen at some point, and basically we ambled through the weekend not doing anything very much except playing and enjoying each others company. It was nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Sounds great!

You should give me the link to that blog :)

2:59 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

I will when I can track it down again. :)

3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home