Thursday, April 20

Hope of the States

I love this band!!! I saaw them in 2004 at the Rescue Rooms in Nottingham and they rocked, so I went last night to see them at the Charlotte. If it wasn't sold out it can't have been far off. It's a nice small venue, but the sound is a tricky issue and virtually all the views are bad, but still, we had a nice lively set of really great rock!!! I was happy. :)
For a full review check out this link, courtesy of the wonderful people at Peace and Love.
http://www.peaceandlove.org.uk/reviews/2006/hopestates2006.htm
fortunately we didn't have the power cut.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *love* live shows. What a great vibe after seeing a good one, huh?

1:37 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

i know, it's the best, and I get to see Death Cab or Cutie live this summer!!

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home