Friday, May 12

Sunshine & Spraypaint

I lvoe this weather, this weather is what makes it all worth it!!!Site vists are often, cold, damp, miserable, and full of angry residents, I have been cursed at, had walking sticks shaken at me and been rained and hailed on so hard I looked very drwoned ratlike.
The last two afternoons tho, I have been out on site in the glorius sunshine, spray painting footways and learning how to do it right and even the residents have been fairly chilled out about it. I guess the sun brings out the best in everyone.

Last night I went to my therapist and got zapped, I didn't sleep well again at night, but non the less am still enjoying the "i am fabulous and invincible" glow left over from the zapping (it is hypno therapy non electric shock therapy, just a mind zap).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home