Friday, May 5

Pushkin RIP

I had my little Pushkin rat put down yesterday. He was a respectable 2 and a half years old, and recently became underweight and frail, but at his age that's normal. He had an infected wound on his face and with everything else it was kinder just to have him put down.
He was an absolute angel the whole time, of all the rats I have had over the years he was the most people oriented, he loved to be handled and snuggled and loved. He was a licker, if you stroked him he would lick your hand in response, I used to get a good grooming from Pushkin.

So this is just a little memorial (will post piccies over the weekend)

Adding him to the Rainbow Bridge:
Drainpipe
Honorary mention to Taurus and Squirus who were resident at Chez Toast tho not my rats.
Flash
Lexx
Quantum
Dragosani
Matrix
Asimov
Pushkin

It's ok, it is always upsetting to lose a friend but it is ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home