Thursday, July 13

I can't quite believe it

It's a sad day for me today, a little late I popped into Gut Rumbles after not going in for a while and saw that Acidman is gone. His family are rather wonderfully using the site to let the blog community know what is happening rather than just letting it sit. I could cry. I wanted to comment, but I hadn;t long discovered it and didn't know what to say. So this is it really, what i wanted to say, thank you for Gut Rumbles, it made me cry laughing and think about things that otherwise i'd never have paused to consider, and thanks to the family for posting about what is going on.
This has brought home again just how real our little communities are, i may never meet most of my online and blogfriends, but that doesn't make you any less important in my every day life than the people i have around me, in some ways you have a larger role than many of my real life friends. KI've blogged about this before.
Anyway, just all of you take care of yourselves and do something nice, just for you today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home