Thursday, July 20

The blogging phenom!

I have just been reading in the Metro (free paper) that a quarter of webheads in the UK are blogging, yay us!! lol
It also gave a very brief explanation of how to blog, it suggested as one of the items to write about something which you know a lot about and other people don't to carve out a niche.
Well I don't know about you, but i don't blog in order to carve out a niche and be fabulously intelligent on a particular subject (just as well really). I blog pretty much for the hell of it, but nice to know how many of us are doing it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, apparently blogging's a lot more popular than I realized. I have a post coming up that covers my feelings about blogging in North America.

I think it's one thing to have a blog, entirely another to keep it updated. (Something I'm struggling with these days!)

10:13 am  
Blogger Jazz said...

I guess a lot of people are hoping to become the next Dooce or any other of those bloggers who have a huge following.

I blog (and read blogs) just because I like it - I have no aspirations to become the next big thing in the blogging world.

2:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home