Friday, July 21

meme

c'mon, copy, paste, alter and leave on your own blog for the rest of us.

Four Things that you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: No order of preference!
1. KFC food server
2. Office Manager
3. Team Assistant in Traffic
4. Transport Engineer
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Rocky Horror Picture Show
2. The Lost Boys
3. Serenity
4. Batman Begins
C) Four places I have lived:

1. Near Fenny Drayton
2. Newcastle
3. North Shields
4. Leicester
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Buffy/Angel
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Bones
4. Firefly
E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Holland
2. Denmark
3. Wales
4. Germany
F) Four websites I visit daily:

1. my blog
2. loads of other peoples blogs
3. www.peaceandlove.org.uk (festivals in the UK and Europe)
4. my space
G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Pasta
2. Pizza
3. Cheese
4. Chocolate
H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Home - in bed
2. camping
3. in the pub
4. at the pictures (air con)
I) Friends I think will respond:

1. Anna
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home